Detectable Reusable Nitrile Gloves (12 Pair Pack)
Part of our Detectaglove ™ range, these food safe, patented reusable gloves are suitable for use in oily and greasy environments.
These food safe, patented reusable gloves are suitable for use in oily and greasy environments.
- Metal detectable throughout. Minimum detectable piece 10mm x 10mm
- Chemical resistant
- Can be sterilised using autoclave machines, as well as solvents
- Suitable for use between -10°C to 40°C (-14°F to 104°F)
- Manufactured from EU & FDA approved food contact materials
- Suitable for use in oily and greasy environments
- Powder free
- Anti-slip pattern for good grip in wet and dry conditions
- Sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
- Thickness: 14.9mils
- Colour: blue
- Sold in packs of 12 pairs
|FR||Gants en nitrile réutilisables|
|ES||Guantes de nitrilo reutilizables|
|Detection Type||Metal & X-Ray Detectable|
|Pack Quantity||12 pairs|
|Related Terms||Food Factory Gloves|
|Dimensions||Sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Catalogue Search Code||434|
What do you get from Detectamet?
Detectamet’s product range offers you the best in detectability, made from a unique, patented polymer that contains the highest level of detectable additive, without compromising on durability, and manufactured from EU & FDA (Food and Drug Administration) food contact approved materials.
- Unique polymer - contains highest levels of detectable additive on the market
- A large selection of products comply with EU and FDA food contact regulations
- Durable products - minimise risk of breaking and entering the food chain
- Largest range of detectable products on the market
- Colours - prevent cross contamination with nine strong, detectable colours available in many products. Blue, black, red, green, yellow, white, purple, orange and pink
- Bespoke and custom products available on request
- Branding/sequential numbering with in-house laser engraver/pad printer
- Free samples available for most products